Re: [ee4j-community] LTS and EE4J

On 2017-10-25 10:32 AM, Werner Keil wrote:
Given Java SE and the JDK are about to follow support patterns exercised by Ubuntu or CloudBees/Jenkins with LTS versions of their subsequent projects, I wonder, if Eclipse LTS: https://lts.eclipse.org/ is still around and active?

Yes, it is still around, and yes it is still active.

I agree that it could be quite useful for EE4J, and we will have that conversation in the near future.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top