Re: [ee4j-community] Wildfly, Wildfly Swarm incorporation into EE4J

Others from Red Hat might chip in, but it's probably too early to tell and to some extend it will depend on whether the EE4J and Eclipse Microprofile efforts themselves merge, which is a community decision. For now, WildFly will keep implementing the Java EE-to-become-EE4J spec, and WildFly Swarm will remain foremost our Microprofile implementation.

/Dimitris