[ee4j-community] MVC 1.0 to Eclipse Foundation

Hi,

I am happy to announce that it is our intention to transfer MVC 1.0, specified by JSR 371 to Eclipse Foundation. The transfer will include the specification, reference implementation (Ozark) and the TCK.

It is our intention that the specification will still be lead by the current spec leads Christian Kaltepoth and Ivar Grimstad and that the expert group will remain intact.

The specification will still be governed by the JCP and the JCP process will continue to be followed. As specified by the JCP Process Document a transfer must be approved by the JCP Executive Committee.

Ivar
--

Java Champion, JCP EC/EG Member, JUG Leader

Back to the top