Re: [ee4j-community] EclipseCon Europe

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately those dates cash with vJUG 24, will keep an eye out for future Eclipse events though.

Cheers,
Martijn

On 4 October 2017 at 18:20, Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All,

There is a lot of Java content at EclipseCon, but for this group I want to particularly draw your attention to:

If we get sufficient interest, we could also organize one or more evening BoFs as well.

As a quick reminder, the early registration prices for EclipseCon Europe end tomorrow Oct 5. If you are planning to attend you might want to register soon.

I hope to see you there.