Re: [ee4j-community] Licensing Question

On 2017-10-01 9:00 PM, John D. Ament wrote:
I noticed in the proposal for the new TLP that the license to be used is dual license of EPL 2.0 and GPL 2.0 w/ CPE.  Putting aside that GPL 2 and patents issue, I'm wondering if these licenses are a hard requirement for all sub-projects and if other licenses are considered for use?

The statement in the charter is specifying the default. Other licenses can be used with the approval of the PMC, and in certain circumstances the Eclipse Foundation Board of Directors.

Back to the top