Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Compute cluster instability

Hi

In addition to the obvious offline problems shown on https://ci.eclipse.org/ I see very variable job start delays. It is almost as if there is a 25% chance that a selected node will work followed by a two minute timeout before another try can occur. I have seen one job take nearly an hour to start.

Unfortunately there is no deep monitoring of the CI so on one day when I was seeing slow jobs, the summary was 100% perfect.

Isn't it tiome to revert the last 'improvment'?

    Regards

        Edward Willink