[eclipse.org-committers] Update: Code repoistory moves to Gitlab/Github

Hi everyone,

  I just wanted to let you all know that we are on schedule with our plan to deprecate our Gerrit instance[1] and transition to Gitlab/Github.  Per our plan we're transitioning 10-15 projects per quarter leading up to the final Gerrit shutdown target of May 2025

While there are still occasional corner cases. overall the transitions have been fairly smooth, thanks in part to the efforts of committers on the moving projects.

If you haven't already heard from the Infra team(directly or via an issue) regarding your project you can either wait for us to get to it, or you can file a move request[2] and we'll work with you to handle the transition..

-Matt.

[1]https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Gerrit/Gerrit-and-Bugzilla-deprecation-and-migration-plan
[2] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk

Back to the top