Re: [eclipse.org-committers] GitHub Actions CI Jobs

Hi Mikael,

Thx for your reply. It was important for us to get the official position on this matter so we can analyze the viable options.

As a side note, if I'm not mistaken, the 2000min/mo limitation only applies to private repos, the problem here is the concurrency limit which does apply to every repository (public or private).

We already have running builds in the Jenkins infrastructure (our release pipelines), but as I said in my first email, we really like the way GH Actions integrates with the rest of the contributor workflow.

We'll analyze the different alternatives and decide how to tackle the issue.

Thank you all for your inputs.

Cheers.
--
Marc