Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Committers Agreement Open Ended

On 2019-02-23 11:36 a.m., Peter Kriens wrote:
I don't know I might have missed it the first time.

No. Those words have been there since 2004. Thanks.

Kind regards,

	Peter Kriens

On 23 Feb 2019, at 17:34, Håvard Ottestad <hmottestad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is this a new addition to the agreement?

Cheers,
Håvard

On 23 Feb 2019, at 15:14, Peter Kriens <peter.kriens@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am asked to sign a new committers agreement like I guess all of us.

I read the agreement and it contains this section that worries me:

<208456DC-D9E2-4351-81E2-2F53BB65CAD5.png>

This is basically an open ended agreement, to be amended by the foundation anytime. Are there more committers worried about such an agreement or am I overly cautious?

Kind regards,

	Peter Kriens

IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to the Eclipse Foundation.  To be permanently removed from this list, you must contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.