Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Project vservers - are you keeping them up-to-date?

Ah yes, I remember that.

I've put the three files required in:

build:/shared/common/SLES

Instructions on upgrading from SP2 to SP3 are here. Use the "zypper" method -- it is solid.
https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7012368

Instructions on upgrading from SP1 to SP2 are here. Use the "zypper" method -- it is solid. Then upgrade to SP3
https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7010200

Instructions on upgrading from SLES 11 GA to SP1 are here. Use the "zypper" method -- it is solid. Then upgrade to SP2, then SP3.
https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7005410

If you're using SLES 10, it may be quicker to just get a new VM.

Denis