[eclipse.org-committers] Looking for committers to help with Hackathon at EclipseCon Europe 2013

If you are a committer planning to attend EclipseCon Europe 2013, please read on.

I am helping to organize a Hackathon to be held during the conference. The goal of this Hackathon is to help new contributors make their first commit to an Eclipse project. The idea is to have committers on hand from various projects to help contributors learn the process of how to get a change accepted for the project they are interested in. If you are a committer planning to attend the conference, please consider signing up to help out. You can add your project and name directly to the following wiki page, or follow up with me individually if you have any questions or comments. The wiki page has more details on what would be expected of you, and how to prepare for it.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Hackathon_ECE_2013

Thanks,
John

Back to the top