[eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse server move tomorrow

Greetings!

This is a final reminder that we're taking Eclipse.org offline tomorrow, Saturday Feb. 9 to move our servers to a new data centre.  Work will begin at 7:00am (Eastern timezone) and most services should be restored by 17:00.  Matt and I will monitor on Sunday to squash as many glitches as we can.

With the move, all of our public IP addresses will change.  Therefore, you may get SSH warnings when you connect to git/dev/build.eclipse.org.  The host keys will not be changed.  dev.eclipse.org will become 198.41.30.200, git.eclipse.org will become 198.41.30.196 and build.eclipse.org will become 198.41.30.203.

I'll use Twitter (@droy_eclipse) to post updates throughout the day. I will post to this list to inform you of the status of the move, and when it becomes safe to use dev/git/build/hudson/bugzilla/gerrit.

Thank you for your patience. We're doing everything we can to ensure the migration is quick and painless, and blocking issues will be handled as expediently as possible.

Denis

--
Denis Roy
Director, IT Services