[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Foundation Development Process 1.10

Greetings Eclipse Architecture Council.

I've made some updates to the EDP that I'd like to deliver to the board for their October 2020 meeting.

THe first thing that you'll notice is that, in order to make this consistent with other documents, I've changed the title to "Eclipse Foundation Development Process". IMHO, we can still call it the EDP.

The main reason for this update is to remove the reference to the parallel IP process which, with the last update to the IP Policy became just the way we do things (all projects just automatically get parallel IP now, so it makes no sense to make reference to it in the EDP).

I made a small number of other tweaks that I do not think are particularly significant. It would be great if you could have a look and make sure that I didn't miss something important before I ship this off to the board.

https://github.com/EclipseFdn/EFDP/compare/master...1.10

Wayne

--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Join us at our virtual event: EclipseCon 2020 - October 20-22

Back to the top