Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] E4 Summit Finalized Dates?

> 2) the finalized dates?

McQ suggested Thursday and Friday the 22nd and 23rd of May and nobody
objected.  I think we should consider the dates finalized now.

> 1) Is there a wiki page up yet with preliminary agenda, location,
> venue etc...?

Thanks for the reminder, Chris. I have created a wiki page:

 http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Summit

The Summit will be in Ottawa, but the exact location is still to be
determined.  Mike Milinkovich is coordinating this, but he will need to
know how many people plan to attend.

Could all interested parties please add themselves to the wiki page,
ideally by the end of this week?  When you sign up, please also state what
area you are willing to work on so that we can coordinate the agenda.

> Forgive me if this was available somewhere, I couldn't find it.

No, thank you for asking!

Boris

Back to the top