Re: [eclipse-dev] Platform tips and tricks wiki created

Hereare tons to pick from.

Dani

From:        Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        11.06.2018 15:10
Subject:        [eclipse-dev] Platform tips and tricks wiki created
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Friends of Eclipse,

Wim Jongman was so kind to spend a lot of time in providing the tips
of the day framework. Thanks, Wim for that!

For platform I started to collect a few tips in a wiki, which Wim can
translate into tips used by the tips and tricks framework.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tip_of_the_Day/Eclipse_Tips/Platform

Please contribute to the wiki. Especially if you are aware of a cool
feature which our users should be informed about.

These tips should be only for general platform functionality, e.g.,
please do NOT include JDT, PDE, EGit, etc. tips.

Best regards, Lars

--
Eclipse Platform project co-lead
CEO vogella GmbH