Re: [eclipse-dev] IMPORTANT NOTE: Re: Eclipse Photon RC3 reminders - contributions should go to R4_8_maintenance branch

Done with my changes.

Regards,
Niraj

From:        Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM
Cc:        Niraj Modi/India/IBM@IBMIN
Date:        05/28/2018 02:25 PM
Subject:        Re: [eclipse-dev] IMPORTANT NOTE: Re: Eclipse Photon RC3 reminders - contributions should go to R4_8_maintenance branch

> There are some changes went in master only. Please cherry pick them onto R4_8_maintenance branch

I've cherry-picked all but the two from Niraj. He will cherry-pick his changes before the next build.

Dani

From:        "Sravan K Lakkimsetti" <sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        28.05.2018 08:35
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Here are the logs generated just now.

There are some changes went in master only. Please cherry pick them onto R4_8_maintenance branch

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India