[eclipse-dev] creating R5 indexes of P2 repos

Hello All,

In order to provide OSGi R5 repository indexes, I'm wonder if it would be possible to execute the following operation on P2 repos created for the platform project [1].

cd ${buildDirectory}
jar -jar biz.aQute.bnd-4.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar index -repositoryName "${JOB_BASE_NAME} ${BUILD_ID}" -r index.xml.gz `find plugins -type f -iname *.jar ! -iname *-sources.jar ! -iname *-javadoc.jar -print | xargs`

Of course bnd 4.0.0 is not yet release, but should be soon, and I realize that a CQ for it would have to go through first.

As for how much this costs to perform, it took 22 seconds against Oxygen a1 SDK I had on my system.

Thoughts?

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/releng/view/Builds/

--
Raymond Augé (@rotty3000)