[eclipse-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Re: Eclipse 4.8M6 and Equinox Photon M6 available

This indicates that we are done with M6, but there are still 35 bugs targeted for M6. Project leads, it is your responsibility that this does not happen. Please go over those bugs and retarget them.

Dani

From:        "Sravan K Lakkimsetti" <sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        09.03.2018 11:16
Subject:        [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 4.8M6 and Equinox Photon M6 available
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

We are pleased to announce that Photon M6 is available for download and updates.

            Eclipse downloads:

            http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.8M6-201803080630/

            New and Noteworthy:

            http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news/4.8/M6/

            Update existing (non-production) installs:

            http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.8milestones/

            Specific repository good for building against:

            http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.8milestones/S-4.8M6-201803080630/

            Equinox specific downloads:

            http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/S-PhotonM6-201803080630/

Thank you to everyone who made this checkpoint possible.

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India

Phone: 91-80-41776858