[eclipse-dev] Someone talking about N&N at EclipseCon France?

Hi all,

The Photon release is full of noticeable improvement, even if we omit the Java parts.
I think it's be great to cover the most important ones as a talk at EclipseCon France (IMO separating the overall Platform N&N and JDT news would make sense). Is anyone planning to do so for Platform? It could probably fit either as a 35 minutes talk (with demos) or as a 5 minutes Ignite talk (with screenshots).
Deadline for submissions is March 19th.

Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community
Elected Committer Representative at the Eclipse Foundation board of directors