[eclipse-dev] Reminder to vote on Committer Election for Fred Bricon on Eclipse JDT Language Server

Voting will close tomorrow for the committer election of Fred Bricon on
project Eclipse JDT Language Server (eclipse.jdt.ls).

Criteria:

I would like to add Fred Bricon as the project co-lead.

As I have been dividing my time between jdt.ls and Eclipse Che
he has taken over some of the project lead duties and I think
it is time to synchronize the reality.

Eclipse JDT Language Server project committers can click the election link
below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.jdt.ls/elections/election-fred-bricon-project-lead-eclipse-jdt-language-server

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.jdt.ls