[eclipse-dev] Project Lead election for Fred Bricon on Eclipse JDT Language Server

A project lead election for Fred Bricon on project Eclipse JDT Language
Server (eclipse.jdt.ls) was started by Gorkem Ercan with this criteria:

I would like to add Fred Bricon as the project co-lead.

As I have been dividing my time between jdt.ls and Eclipse Che
he has taken over some of the project lead duties and I think
it is time to synchronize the reality.

Eclipse JDT Language Server project committers can click the election link
below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.jdt.ls/elections/election-fred-bricon-project-lead-eclipse-jdt-language-server

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.jdt.ls