Re: [eclipse-dev] [jdt-dev]MovingJDT'sLTKbundlestoeclipse.platform.text?

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:44 PM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Although 4.7.2 would not be affected at all as any such thing will affect only master not branches.

Can you explain why this would not affect 4.7.2?

Bundles are moved in master only, whatever is released stays as it is.

Would you build 4.7.2 from the old repository?

Yes.

If so, how would you cherry-pick a fix from master from the new repository?

In the last few years I'm not aware of a single patch cherry picked for the ltk bundles but if there is a need for that redoing the patch for the old location is smth, Mickael and me will step up to do the cherrypick if people can't do patch -pX :).

Alex

Dani