Re: [eclipse-dev] Announcing the Release of Eclipse 4.7.1 and Equinox Oxygen.1

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 5:27 PM, Sravan K Lakkimsetti <sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

We are pleased to announce that Oxygen is available for download and updates.
The bits are obtainable from the URLs below, but you can also read about it in the New and Noteworthy document for this release.
If you are interested in some technical details, please see the Eclipse Project 4.7 Readme.

While it is hard to thank everyone, by name, who has helped us with this release, we have made our best attempt at that in our Acknowledgements

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Eclipse downloads:

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/R-4.7.1-201709061700/

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Update existing (non-production) installs:

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.7/

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Specific repository good for building against:

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.7/R-4.7.1-201709061700/

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Equinox specific downloads:

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/R-Oxygen.1-201709061700/

Our deliverables serve as the foundation for the all-in-one packages available from the main Eclipse Foundation's download site.

Thank you to everyone who made this Oxygen release possible.

Additional info for committers:
Please **do not** merge fixes for 4.7.2 yet. R4_7_maintenance branch is open for 4.7.1a fixes only aka Java 9.

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India