[eclipse-dev] Survey to improve your workflow in Bugzilla and Eclipse

Hi all,

this is David from the vogella GmbH.

I’m currently working on a research project of the European Union as part of my Master's thesis.

The goal of the project is to improve the workflow for identifying relevant software requirements.
For Eclipse we target to improve your workflow in Bugzilla and Eclipse by helping you to select an appropriate issue to work on. The idea is to do this based on the provided information for every issue in Bugzilla, using a machine learning approach.

In order to achieve this, I need 5 minutes of your time to get more insights in how you select the issues to work on. Please support me by filling out this very short questionnaire I created. You can find it under the following link: https://mast-int.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/misc/limesurvey/index.php/744376?lang=en

Thank you for participating!

Regards
David Weiser

Back to the top