Re: [eclipse-dev] Rename download.eclipse.org/eclipse to download.eclipse.org/platform?

I actually remember when I started Eclipse development, I got confused with the various download links.
So did I. And I think it's the case for enough people to consider improving that.

No. Youâd break pretty much the entire world the has that address in their pom.xml, composite*.xml, etc.

You probably missed the part of the proposal which says the d.e.o/eclipse URL could redirect to d.e.o/platform. Your concern is not a blocker.