[eclipse-dev] Eclipse Neon 2 & 3 keeps Resetting the Workspace and Plugins

Posted this quesiton to:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44556904/eclipse-neon-3-keeps-resetting-the-workspace-and-plugins

Have installed Eclipse Neon 3 x86_64 bit on macOS Sierra...

Proceeded by picking a workspace folder and installed the following plugins:

Everything works (plugin functionality) but everytime I close Eclipse, it brings up the default dialog asking for a workspace and is completely fresh (no plugins and preferences...). Its almost as if I had just unzipped it and booted it for the first time, everytime! I have to manually install these plugins every single time I restart Eclipse!ÂThis also happens with Eclipse Neon 2 as well.

I've deleted the following directories and files:

~/.eclipse (folder);

~/Library/Saved Application/org.eclipse.eclipse.savedState;

~/Library/Preferences/org.eclipse.eclipse.plist;

~/Library/Caches/org.eclipse.eclipse;

And, also unzipped Eclipse into a different folder and specified a new workspace and after installing the plugins and restarting Eclipse, its completely fresh again!

This is very annyoing and also disappointing...

I even tried to put -clean as the first line of the eclipse.ini file but it didn't help any...

What's weird is that this is happening on my company issued MacBook Pro but not my personal MacBook Pro (which is the exact same model and year as the company issue one)...

Any suggestions would be most appreciated!