[eclipse-dev] Eclipse Oxygen(4.7) M7 Reminders

Hi,

Eclipse Oxygen M7 Stabilization starts next week with a goal to deliver on May 12, 2017.

The build schedule has been updated and can be downloaded from
here.

Important Note: We have feature freeze this milestone and start RC phase/end game from subsequent weeks. Please read end game plan here http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_7.php. We will have a 2-day test pass against M7 on 15th and 16th. Also all the RCs are 1 week each this time. There won't be much time

Please refer to https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse-dev/msg10375.html for the end-game plan announcement

Please note

No new code changes can be made until the milestone is officially declared. That is, it is not enough that your component has signed off.

Thanks and Regards,
Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,
Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560071, India
Phone: 91-80-41776858