Re: [eclipse-dev] Major Version Increase

Hi,Â

May I ask when the next PMC call is?Â

I would like to mergeÂ

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/93062/Â

in order to be able to fix the memory leaks with ExtendedObjectSupplier.Â

I know it is only a minor, not a major version increase. But I'm not sure in the current phase of development.Â

Greez,Â
DirkÂ