[eclipse-dev] GSOC 2017- Eclipse RDF4J

HI Jeen,

I am Heshan Jayasinghe 4th year undergraduate of university of moratuwa,Srilanka. I haveÂexperienceÂin Java/MEAN/android and RDF projects.I have been doing RDFÂprojectsÂfrom my 2nd year university project.I amÂinterestedÂto contributeÂRDF4JÂproject which is implemented byÂEclipse organisation.

I found this project from GSOC 2017 idea list. Can you give me more details about this project and how to contribute your organisation with GSOC. As a first step i like to contributeÂthisÂfeature. can you please tell me how to setup the project and how start contributing to this featureÂ

Thank you,
regards,

Heshan Jayasinghe