From: Sravan K Lakkimsetti [mailto:sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2017 1:00 PM
To: platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; 'General development mailing list of the Eclipse project.' <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [eclipse-dev] Off-cycle I-build is scheduled at 2:30AM today - Action required

Hi,

We have moved JDT compiler version to M4 to build M5 as part of Bug 508962 - Update JDT core and apt to use Oxygen M4 to produce M5.

Due to a commit related to hashing in compiler this build is expected to produce a lot of comparator errors(see Bug 509642 - Unexpected comparator errors in I20161221-2000).

My request to you all is to check the comparator errors and touch the components that have comparator errors by next I build which is scheduled at 8:00 PM Eastern.

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India

Phone: 91-80-41776858

Back to the top