[eclipse-dev] Eclipse Neon.1 and Neon.2 N&N

With the new rules that we can also backport selected new features to update releases, we now also need to provide a "New and Noteworthy" document that announces these features.

We didn't do that for 4.6.1, but since 4.6.2 is just around the corner (see freeze plan), we'll provide a combined N&N for both Neon.1 and Neon.2.

I've made a pass over the 4.7 M1-M3 N&Ns and copied items into
https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news/4.6.2/
(with small adjustments to remove references to Oxygen).

Please have a look and fix any problems right in the repo:
ssh://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news.git

Please mark new entries with the correct "(new in 4.6.x)" in the title.

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top