[eclipse-dev] Build failures since Monday -- current state and plan

Dear friends of eclipse

Since Monday, we're having trouble producing Eclipse SDK builds. The builds actually succeed, but the download pages were not generated, and tests were not run.
If you're desperately waiting for a build, you can go to the download page and take it from there. I'm running on eclipse-SDK-I20161004-1000-win32-x86_64.zip since yesterday, and it works fine.

The underlying problem is that the Releng Hudson instance has trouble with proxy.eclipse.org.

Two promising workarounds have been identified and will be tested:
- I-build started at 0815 ET
- M-build will start at 1200 ET
        => this one is expected to fix the Gerrit problems in the R4_6_maintenance branch

Further progress can be tracked in
Bug 503388: Unable to access eclipse update sites from releng hipp

Thanks for your patience
Markus & Sravan

Back to the top