Re: [eclipse-dev] Suggestion to move the XML editor to Eclipse platform?

On 09/20/2016 04:10 PM, Mickael Istria wrote:
We should make choices aimed at improving comfort of only 0.72% of our target.
This sentence doesn't make much sense. Let me try to rephrase it.
"We should not put a high priority on work that is likely to only target 0.72% of overall developers."
Of course, this applies in the context of the general Eclipse IDE; if your business is to sell RCP services, it's fair to invest in RCP rather than IDE components. All improvements are welcome!
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top