Re: [eclipse-dev] Suggestion to move the XML editor to Eclipse platform?

My hope was that the new "better" text editor Mickael is working on, would bring a basic xml functionality into the "pure" platform.

WTP is for sure too big to fit into "pure" Platform.

Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

http://google.com/+AndreyLoskutov