Re: [eclipse-dev] Suggestion to move the XML editor to Eclipse platform?

Thanks Tom and Dani, I agree pulling in a big code base it not the
right approach. I have a look at the XML editor implementation and
return to this issue, once I have understand the XML implementation
better. Maybe we can use Mikaels and Sopots new text editor
enhancement.

Best regards, Lars