Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse Platform Summit on EclipseCon EuropeUnconference

I'd love to join, but I'll have to be at the Eclipse Foundation Board meeting.

Can you present the outcome in a BoF during the conference?

Dani

From:        Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        22.08.2016 14:15
Subject:        [eclipse-dev] Eclipse Platform Summit on EclipseCon Europe        Unconference
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Alex Kurtakov and Olivier Prouvost suggested to have an Eclipse
Platform Summit on the Unconference
(
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Unconference_Europe_2016) of the
EclipseCon Europe.  This is a chance for Eclipse Platform users and
extenders, old and new to get together to collaborate and drive the
future direction of the Eclipse platform project. The goal of this day
is to exchange information, get a global vision of what we would like
to have and to open the relative bugs to work on.

Olivier was kind enough to create a first draft of the wiki page and I
stole some structure for the cdt summit page
(
https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/summitece2016).

Please register for the summit in case you are there:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform/summitece2016

Please also add platform related discussion topics to the agenda. The
whole event should be a free discussion forum but if you suggest a
topic I would expect that you also moderate the topic.

Best regards, Lars

CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058