[eclipse-dev] Reminders for RC4 and Post RC4

Tonight 20:00 EDT will be our RC4 build. This means, no further changes (including documentation)  must be committed or merged after that. If you find a critical issue that requires a rebuild, send a note to the platform-releng-dev mailing list with a link to the bug report.

Since RC4 is supposed to be our final RC, make sure to carefully test it before signing off.

Any change (including documentation) after RC4 requires PMC approval.

Thanks!
Dani

Back to the top