From:        Wang <gulfstreamw@xxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        05/15/2016 07:09 PM
Subject:        [eclipse-dev] eclipse with HiDPI
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, everyone.

I try to run eclipse with HiDPI monitor (2560x1440). I get large UI text with Neon.M7, like "attach1.png" in attachment file. And I get small UI text with Mars.2, like "attach2.png" in attachment file.

What should I do if I want get Neon's UI text size like Mars.2?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Gulfstream

 [attachment "attach1.png" deleted by Niraj Modi/India/IBM] [attachment "attach2.png" deleted by Niraj Modi/India/IBM] _______________________________________________