Re: [eclipse-dev] Confirm that Tycho can't manage BOTH p2 and Maven artifacts?

See http://blog.vogella.com/2013/01/03/tycho-advanced/

Quote: nother information gap or misinformation that can be found in
current literature is that Tycho doesn’t support dependency resolution
of POM dependencies. This is not true. It is true that Tycho uses the
MANIFEST-first approach to resolve the dependencies. And it is
suggested to rely on that because of several facts. One you will
notice on reading further. But in some cases it still might be useful
to use default Maven POM dependencies too. Think of a dependency to a
third-party-library that is not hosted in a p2 repository and can only
be found in Maven Central. If this third-party-library is an OSGi
bundle, and only in this case, Tycho is able to resolve such a
dependency. All you have to do is to specify the dependencies to the
OSGi bundle artifact in the <dependencies> section of the POM and set
the flag pomDemendencies=consider to the target-platform-configuration
plugin.