[eclipse-dev] Get current project in custom action

While in a custom editor action, how can I get the current project that the file in the editor view resides within?

My posting on the forum has more detail, but the previous statement is the main question: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1073665/ .

I would assume the "Open Declaration" action in the Java editor has to deal with a similar problem.  If the component is defined with the same name in multiple projects, I assume it would prefer to show the component from the same project as the current file in the editor view belongs to.  So how does it do that?

Back to the top