Re: [eclipse-dev] Welcome Email

Thank you Jonah,

Yes I was looking for a way to contribute to Eclipse and I found the links that you given were very useful. Thanks again.

As per you suggested I looked into many number of projects That the eclipse is doing and now I'm confused. I have knowledge in Java and is there any particular project that you recommend for a start? So I can keep my focus on one project?

Thanks In advance.