[eclipse-dev] Milestone Build is available for Eclipse (4.6M4) and Equinox (NeonM4)

I think everyone will be pleased to see the M4 deliverables from Eclipse and Equinox.

You can find the "New and Noteworthy" document at
https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news/4.6/M4/

Even I was surprised at how much was new and noteworthy that even I did not know about!

And of course then be sure to download or update to the M4 version for the new functionality and early testing:

        Eclipse downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.6M4-201512092300/

        Update existing (non-production) installs:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.6milestones/

        Specific repository good for building against:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.6milestones/S-4.6M4-201512092300/

        Equinox specific downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/S-NeonM4-201512092300/

Greatest thanks to all those that contributed to this deliverable.

Back to the top