Re: [eclipse-dev] Create a Target Definition

Hey,Â

You should ask this on the forum [1] Âthis mailling list isÂfor discussionsÂrelatedÂto the
development of eclipse

BestÂ

Thibault

[1]Âhttps://www.eclipse.org/forums/

On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 6:58 PM, Cesar Sturion <csturion@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,Â

I will try explain my problem and describe my possible solution.

Today we have a Eclipse Rcp project that uses plugins and features of Eclipse Europa.Â

For use this, we have a Target Definition, that where is to configured the directory where Eclipse Europa is instaled.Â

But tycho does not accept a target definition using a directory, just Software Site.

Is there a way to create on a server github or internal file server?

If Yes, what files should I include? Would all the plugins directory and feature jar?

Regards,

Cesar Sturion