[eclipse-dev] Eclipse (4.5.1 RC3) and Equinox (Mars.1 RC3) are complete and available for testing

This is our last scheduled build for Mars.1. Meaning from here on, we will build "on Demand" only for approved bugs.
Ideally this build either is, or is very similar to, our final Mars.1 deliverable, which is due in one week.
So, test well, and please verify any bugs you originated, that were marked fixed for Mars.1.

The integration tests for Windows have not yet finished running, so the pages will be updated once they are done (and given the
nature of the changes in this final candidate, we would not expect any surprises).

        Eclipse downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/M-4.5.1RC3-201509040015/

        Update existing (non-production) installs:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.5-M-builds/

        Specific repository good for building against:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.5-M-builds/M-4.5.1RC3-201509040015/

        Equinox specific downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/M-Mars.1RC3-201509040015/

As always, this announcement is for the Eclipse Platform project only -- the Simultaneous Release RC3 is due in one week.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this checkpoint.

Back to the top