[eclipse-dev] Requirement to Update Copyright Notice for Contributions Removed

Dear Eclipse Top-Level Project Committers

I'm happy to announce that the PMC decided that the requirement to update the copyright notice for each contribution has been removed. You no longer have to ask contributors to update the copyright notice. We also deiced that we will still allow contributors to add their credentials if they want to do so,

HTH
Dani

Back to the top