Re: [eclipse-dev] Reminder of "First Wednesday" meeting -- wrong list

Apologies ... if not obvious, I mistakenly sent this to the wrong list.

From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Date:        05/05/2015 12:06 PM
Subject:        [eclipse-dev] Reminder of "First Wednesday" meeting, May 6, 12 Noon,        Eastern.
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have re-added our on-going discussion of "how, and how often, to do releases" to the agenda.

Please read "history" section today! before the meeting. It's long, but I think will help us better formulate what problem we are currently trying to solve, and what it will take to accomplish that.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/May_06_2015