Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse Mars M6 N&N needed by Wednesday, March 18, 23:59

What are the current rules for screenshots?
In instructions.html it says:
  "Regular screen snapshots should be done on Windows 7.
   The image should be no more than 519 pixels wide ..."

In 4.5/M6/images I could not find a single image that adheres to these rules!
Are they no longer valid?

I don't want to make a fool of myself by being the only one
who squeezes his content into these tight limits...

BTW: the html currently has a lot of validation errors.

best,
Stephan