[eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - July 12, 2005

[Time to start ramping up again... Dev leads please remember to send me your status for next week.]

-------------------
 Discussion Topics
-------------------

Rel. Eng.:
- should we move to using 3.1 performance data as reference for HEAD stream builds?

--------
 Status
--------

Debug:
- planning for 3.2
- working on fixes for 3.1.1
  - timeout issues with JDI connection
  - variables view displaying duplicate elements
- vacation

Rel. Eng.:
- working through some network infrastructure reorganization in build lab
  - builds will resume when we can successfully run a build from
    end-to-end with changes
- preparing tables of stats on variability of performance data
- preparation and testing of eclipse 3.1 updates from test update site
- preparing to run automated JUnit tests on Mac OS X as part of builds
  (bug 69892)
- vacation

Team/CVS:
- investigating logical model integration
- several community provided patches applied

Back to the top