RE: [eclipse-dev] Re: Eclipse shell images, and various branding graphics.

At this point, I've stopped asking people to do redo screenshots based on minor appearance differences. Unless you think the exact look of the screenshot is critical (e.g. it's *about* the branding of Eclipse), I wouldn't worry about it too much.

McQ.

"Ed Burnette" <Ed.Burnette@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/16/05 15:06

Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."

cc
Subject
RE: [eclipse-dev] Re: Eclipse shell images,        and various branding graphics.

When will it be safe to do screenshots of 3.1?
I've done them twice, don't want to do them again :(*.

General development mailing list of the Eclipse project.
Re: [eclipse-dev] Re: Eclipse shell images,and various branding graphics.

I've updated the org.eclipse.platform-feature , org.eclipse.team-extras, and org.eclipse.sdk.examples.

Kim