[eclipse-dev] StackOverflow problem in setText() method

Hi all,

I have a problem when I use the setText() method of the Text.class. (org.eclipse.swt.widget) When I set a text very large this method send a StackOverflow error, the text length is 5504 and the length-limit of the OS is greater than it. I have found the problem in the line of this method that calls the OS. I'm working under Windows Xp and the  RAM memory of my computer is 512MB. A bug in Text?

Thanks and sorry for my English

Back to the top